Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Naga City : Seize the Lights


Nightlights at Plaza Quince Martirez

I am always fascinated with lights, be it the lights in my small apartment or the city lights outside, in the open, under the stars.
And I am not talking about fluorescent lights, those are for the moths!
What I am into are the warm lights, neon lights and luminous lights that usually adorn the streets or cityscapes.



San Francisco Church

I am also fond of warm flooding lights of the churches.
I think they add more to the solemnity and ethereal aura of this place of worship.




Inside the Naga Cathedral Church

Night-lights are the ones that really gives a place its life and colors. I mean the daylight is good and happy but it is the night-lights that makes up the personality of a certain place.
Night lights has this attitude that nocturnal people like me can appreciate.

These are some of them from my hometown in Naga City.

Carpe Noctem!


Morning lights in Naga City


Nativity in lights


The Cam Sur Water Sports Complex at night

1 comment:

  1. Nice posting, thank you. Good photos.

    Happy New Year, Vormulos! And best wishes for a healthy and successful 2008

    ReplyDelete